EMRS conducts the Tasmanian state and regional OMNIBUS based on 1000 telephone interviews to households. This includes the Tasmanian household confidence index and Tasmanian Voting Intentions quarterly update.
The OMNIBUS survey is an ideal and highly cost effective methodology if you need to:
- Ask a few questions to a large number of respondents.
- Track people's behaviour, attitudes and opinions over a period of time.
It is appropriate for providing reliable quantitative information on:
- Your market share and those of your competitors.
- Brand recognition, image and advertising awareness.
- Consumer attitudes to new ideas, new products, issues of the day.
- Political polling.