EMRS has five service-based objectives that are fundamental to the way we do business.
- To identify problems and recommend solutions best suited for your company in a fast-changing market.
- To use our expertise and extensive knowledge of the Tasmanian market to offer relevant and actionable insights.
- To provide a high standard of service that focuses on your needs and priorities.
- To devise and implement the most appropriate and cost-effective market research techniques to answer and address your most important questions.
- To commit to meeting deadlines through hard work, staying true to the research objectives, and solid collaboration with you, our clients.
|What we do
EMRS offers the following services and each is tailored to meet your needs.
This method involves collecting statistical data and doing further analysis through tabular models and economic techniques. This is recommended for companies or individuals who need information from a large number of people from a representative sample. Most commonly used methods are telephone surveys.
The collection of information based on the attitudes, opinions and behaviours of a sample that provides an in-depth exploratory study, where quantification procedures cannot provide the adequate data. This is best for less structured research projects for in-depth answers that would be not be obtainable from quantitative research.
Observational Research/Mystery Shopping
A qualitative study based on the observation of the interaction between two individuals and the quality or standard of the interaction. This is highly recommended for obtaining performance indicators or determining staff evaluations.
Desk Research and Literature Reviews
A summary or interpretation of information based on secondary sources of data or research results.
- Telephone surveys
- Online surveys
- Monitoring and tracking studies
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Opinion polls
- Quarterly Omnibus survey
- Exit surveys
- Qualitative Research
- Focus groups
- Discussion groups
- Recruitment for qualitative research
- In depth and executive interviews
- Household and face-to-face interviews
- Observational Research
|EMRS’ Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) Call Centre
We run our dedicated market research call centre in Moonah, Tasmania, with direct supervision of the research undertaken at all stages. Our interviewing team consists of around 70 individuals fully trained to national standards - all dedicated to meet your needs. EMRS interviewers specialise in a range of services, from CATI surveys, qualitative focus group recruitment, observational research, executive interviewing and face-to-face interviewing. Our interviewers are there to give you professional assistance in solving your research problems.